Vision X / SDHQ 40" LED Behind the Grille set-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is some info on the LED behind the grille set up that we offer... We put this kit together to make install a breeze, no cutting or drilling, and we include a Raptor specific wiring harness.

The 40" Vision X Reflex bar puts out 17,600 lumens and draws only 18.33 amps. We typically set up the optics with 10 degree centers and 35 degree outside leds.

Here is our kit 40" Vision X Reflex Ford Raptor Light Bar and Mount

Our kit includes-
-Raptor specific wiring harness
-Powder coated led mount
-40" Vision X Reflex bar with a custom optics set up

Easy wiring instructions... **Wiring Instructions** 20" & 40" Vision X LED Bars
DSC00908.jpg

and mounting is a breeze.... No drilling or cutting, our mount bolts up to factory spots..
DSC00933.jpg
DSC00931.jpg
DSC08893.jpg

and the final product...
DSC01589.jpg
DSC01588.jpg
DSC01585.jpg
DSC01545.jpg
DSC00837.jpg

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you post some other night shots? I like how you elevated the mount to the part of the grill that has minimal obstructions.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Absolutely love how hidden and "OEM" this setup looks (winch and light):

DSC01585.jpg

Why'd you have to lower the winch and cut the skidplate in the later pictures?

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know a lot about trucks, but isn't air supposed to go in that radiator lookin', black, thing-a-ma-jig sitting behind your light bar?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know a lot about trucks, but isn't air supposed to go in that radiator lookin', black, thing-a-ma-jig sitting behind your light bar?

In most cases it will never matter...unless you live in Arizona, Texas or the desert somewhere. Even then with daily driving, it still wouldn't matter. Most people will not be doing any serious desert running anyways. I did take this into consideration when designing my truck. We'll see how well my planning goes after I get a supercharger then take it out to Terlingua in 115F heat.