Vision X / SDHQ 20" LED Lower Grille set-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is some info on the LED bumper set up that we offer... We put this kit together to make install a breeze, no cutting or drilling, and we include a Raptor specific wiring harness.

The 20" Vision X Reflex bar puts out 8,000 lumens and draws only 8.33 amps. We typically set up the optics with 10 degree centers and 35 degree outside leds.

Here is our kit 20" Vision X Reflex Ford Raptor Light Bar and Mount
Our kit includes-
-Raptor specific wiring harness
-Powder coated led/bumper mount
-Stainless hardware
-20" Vision X Reflex bar with a custom optics set up

Easy wiring instructions... **Wiring Instructions** 20" & 40" Vision X LED Bars
DSC00908.jpg

and easy mounting instructions.... **Install Instructions** 20" Vison X LED / SDHQ Bumper Mount
DSC00652.jpg

and the final product...
DSC08873.1.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

DSC08918.jpg
DSC00835.jpg
RAP20.jpg
RAP203.jpg
RAP202.jpg
RAP201.jpg

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Damn that would be perfect if i didn't need a front license plate :mad:

Funny you should mention front plates. I stopped by a local sign shop and the guy is making me two decal stick on duplicate license plates. I plan on sticking it on and around just under where those lights are letting it roll down under onto the skid plate. It gonna be reflective and all just like the the state one.

I have run PLATELESS on the front here in Texas for 33 years. Its the law that you have a front plate, not a vanity front plate. I have only been stopped twice and its been ten years apart. Once in my 98 Ford F 150 4x4 and once in the 09 Vett.Both times it was just to have a look at the ride I am sure. Not speeding either time. Its just more and more people are having the front plate missing being the reason for the LEO's to stop them and have a look while there at anything to make a buck for the city or state.

So next week when the dealer finally gets my Registration done I will pick the decals up and install it. This is my plate sept where the flag is it has my number, a gun caliber! :drool:

Fight Terrorism

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny you should mention front plates. I stopped by a local sign shop and the guy is making me two decal stick on duplicate license plates. I plan on sticking it on and around just under where those lights are letting it roll down under onto the skid plate. It gonna be reflective and all just like the the state one.

I have run PLATELESS on the front here in Texas for 33 years. Its the law that you have a front plate, not a vanity front plate. I have only been stopped twice and its been ten years apart. Once in my 98 Ford F 150 4x4 and once in the 09 Vett.Both times it was just to have a look at the ride I am sure. Not speeding either time. Its just more and more people are having the front plate missing being the reason for the LEO's to stop them and have a look while there at anything to make a buck for the city or state.

So next week when the dealer finally gets my Registration done I will pick the decals up and install it. This is my plate sept where the flag is it has my number, a gun caliber! :drool:

Fight Terrorism

Dallas doesn't much care as long as you do not drive like a tool. Get in the small towns anywhere in Texas and just plain anywhere in West Texas and they will pull you over, search your vehicle and waste an hour of your time because they can. I rubberbanded by front plate to the passengers visor when I lived in Austin. When they would pull me over, I would flip the visor down. Never got a ticket. Now that I'm TN, no front plates for me!

And back on topic: I ordered this light kit and can't wait to install it! It has been sitting here for 2 weeks....

Reaction score
I wanna puke after reading the last few posts!! I totally forgot about the damn license plate bracket!! I dont have the balls to do the sticker idea(which was a very good idea btw..)....And it looks like the 40" behind the grille will be my new option..Just didnt want spend the xtra$$$$$...But it looks like it will be worth it in the end!!

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...And it looks like the 40" behind the grille will be my new option..Just didnt want spend the xtra$$$$$...But it looks like it will be worth it in the end!!

The finished product puts out an amazing amount of light, even from behind the grill, VERY VERY minimal restriction from the grill:waytogo: