Thank you!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I figured I would take a quick sec and thank all the forum guys for all the support you have shown us over the years. Although we have "only" been working specifically on Raptor parts for the past 2+ years, we have been hard at work for the past 13 years turning out what we believe to be the best products and builds. I think that we have put together quite the production line that is unrivaled in fit, finish, quality & function. Without your guys support & input we would not have the Raptor product line we do..

Some of our current in house production line... This line is just that of our production parts and does not include all of our one off builds and parts we make for you guys...

Tie Rods
Long Travel rear air bags
Long Travel front suspension
ABS/Vac guards
Rear frame gusset kit
Rear hydraulic bump stop kit
Lower bump stop pads for use w/ no block
LED front bumper
HID front bumper
Trophy truck front bumper (LED, HID, Winch/HID/LED combo)
Tube rear bumper
Trophy truck rear bumper
Front winch mounts (OEM & SDHQ bumpers)
Front hitch mount (OEM & SDHQ bumpers)
Aux transmission cooler(behind the bumper and lower skid plate)
OEM front skid plate replacement
Transfer case skid
Oil pan skid
Transmission skid
Fuel tank skids (ext cab & crew cab)
20" Lower bumper LED mount (all three styles of Vision X LED's)
40" Behind the grille LED mount (all three styles of Vision X LED's)
Rock sliders (ext cab & crew cab)
Fresh air plate for rear ac vents

And more cool stuff that we are working on now for you guys...A lot of this stuff we have already built on builds in house, but we will be pushing to make it something we can sell to the end user across the country...

More front & rear bumper options
More oem front bumper LED options
Rear oem bumper LED options
A-pillar led bar
Sprung under rear suspension kit
More ways to keep your goods cool... all will replace your oem parts..
-Radiator, oil cooler, power steering cooler, power steering reservoir, transmission cooler, coolant bottle
Cross member replacements
Bolt in Dana 80 rear end.. wha what??
and a bunch more cool stuff that I can't share with you quite yet...

Besides the parts we will be banging out for you guys we have a lot more irons in the fire... Keep an eye out for use to make an appearance on a certain Discovery Channel show... Did someone say Raptor Eccoboost feature on an upcoming show also... We (myself & 3 techs) are making a trip to Abu Dubai to give a little SDHQ love to a Raptor along with meeting up with some of our customers while we are in the region... Just some of the fun stuff we have planned in the next few months...

If you guys haven't visited our shop in person, take a look at the tour Race-Dezert https://www.race-dezert.com/home/sdhq-shop-tour-28423.html Also keep an eye out for the next tour.. We are working on our build out of the suite next to us.. We need more room for good stuff!!

And if you haven't found us on Facebook take a look... SDHQ Offroad - Product/Service - Gilbert, AZ | Facebook

RAPTORAUTH.jpg