SDHQ rear hydraulic bump system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We had knocked out quite a few of these kits in house before the frame bending was an issue on the Raptors... Originally our kit was a weld on kit installed only here @ SDHQ... Since then we have adapted the kit and made it an easy bolt job.... Our kit's benefits -

Better than stock ride quality over rough terrain
Increased stability
Eliminate harsh and damaging suspension bottoming
More wheel Travel

http://www.superduty-hq.com/sdhqhydr...withmount.aspx

DSC_0370.jpg
DSC_0369.jpg
DSC_0367.jpg
DSC_0366.jpg
DSC_0365.jpg
DSC_0364.jpg

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
and here are a few of our customers who have beat the snot out of them...
DSC_0371.jpg
DSC02493.jpg
DSC02453.jpg
DSC02438.jpg
DSC02362.jpg
DSC01764.jpg
0217.jpg

0179.jpg

Last edited:

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will these rear bumstop system help prevent frame bending? And how much room is between the bumstop and the rear axle strike pad at ride height? I like the idea of using those type of bumpstops they seem to be a little shorter that the traditional ones. And did i miss the price? Thanks for the info it looks great!

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will these rear bumstop system help prevent frame bending? And how much room is between the bumstop and the rear axle strike pad at ride height? I like the idea of using those type of bumpstops they seem to be a little shorter that the traditional ones. And did i miss the price? Thanks for the info it looks great!

It sure will. Spring options will vary the space, but the least amount you will have is 4".

Here are a couple more shots
DSC02198.jpg
DSC02197.jpg

These compact design allows us to set up our system so you are not constantly riding on the hydraulic bumps during normal around town driving.

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i really like your guys products. Sorry for the slight sidetrack but i figure your the man to ask. i have always seen the +1 and +2 deavers but i recently saw a + 3 are these being made? And what is the distance between bumps and strike pads on the truck that you showed in the pics and what leaf pack is on that truck?
Thanks again!

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did you guys choose to go with the Light Racing Shocks instead of Fox or King ? I don't know how to compare across brands...they all look the same to me :)