Sdhq has a new bolt on bumper for you guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out this link for all the info!!

SDHQ FORD RAPTOR LED BUMPER

DSC01405.JPG

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
Like i said above, i love the look, the price i'm sure is due to the quality, but little steep for me right now. Basically looking for a light bar in this design and setup location. Do you have any light bars that look like this and not a full bumper? Or any plans for anything like that?

OP
OP
SDHQ GOODGUY

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like i said above, i love the look, the price i'm sure is due to the quality, but little steep for me right now. Basically looking for a light bar in this design and setup location. Do you have any light bars that look like this and not a full bumper? Or any plans for anything like that?

i would say right now, we don't have plans, we do have the defiant light bars, for the raptors.

we also just starting doing payment plans on our bumpers, for the guys that want the best, but need to spread the amount over a few months, no additional fees involved!

give me a call we can see what we can work out for you.

Last edited:

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
I will give you a call friday, when i have off. I looked through alot of light bars, but like this design you made for this bumper and the location. Not a big fan of the regular light bars i've seen. Hopefully you guys can fab something up that looks like this. we will talk more friday.