Sdhq has a few new xd series wheels for you guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Raptor XD Series

mXD1237.jpg

Now accepting pre orders, these wheels are due to land at the end of January 2011.
17x8 XD Series Bully 6-135 4.5" BS Ford Raptor

mXD8007.jpg

Now accepting pre orders these wheels are due to land the end of January 2011 17x9 XD Series Misfit 6-135 5" BS Ford Raptor

crank.jpg

17x9 XD Crank Black 6-135 5" BS Ford Raptor

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I am a sucker for XD wheels. I love them, they are very good quality and the last set I had made it through a salty winter with no problem, no chipping or rusting.

OP
OP
SDHQ GOODGUY

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes sir,
they do make a great quality product!!

we are proud to sell them

Lead Foot

Reaction score
I think the top one looks like a Car wheel more than truck,The Middle one is a Nice design but More for a Diesel,I wonder if the middle one was a half ton wheel,Would it have Less spokes like some wheels do ? that would change the look some...

The Bottom one I'm not feeling it at all :~( I'm having a Hard time picturing it on anything... Maybe a Sand rail with Ballon tires :~)

It has to be one of the hardest things to Come up with new design wheels,They have made so may different designs already,It's got to be hard not to repeat a Design thats already been made.