A SDHQ give back to our military personal...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I completely forgot to post this up here..

Sorry for the short notice! You have till the end of the day to get your name in the drawing... Just list your name and we will get you entered...

We here at SDHQ Offroad are enormously proud of all military personal, veterans and active duty, who have served our great country. Especially those who have severed in Iraq and Afghanistan. To honor their brave service, SDHQ would like to give a little back to those who ensure our freedom. From now till January 10th, 2011 we will be accepting nominations for your favorite military personal (hopefully one with a Raptor or one on order!) Please email your nomination to [email protected] with the service members information and or post up the information here.

We will be giving away one of our signature SDHQ bolt on Raptor bumpers!
DSC09060.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very very cool SDHQ. That is solid that you guys show such wonderful appreciation for those who defend our freedom. I'm a believer in the saying "if you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

SDHQ puts their money where their mouth is in support of our troops. I really respect that.

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bo, we can only do so much to give back, we know every RAPTOR owner has so much pride in their truck so we wanted to do something to show our appreciation.

DAMN it's hard as hell to choose, so many good guys!

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Although this drawing only has one SDHQ bumper to give away.... All you guys who put your name in will get some SDHQ swag and a large military discount on top of our bumper special we are having if you are interested in one.....

Thank you again for what you do, have done, and will do for our country!