SDHQ front bolt-on Raptor bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is our prototype bolt on front Raptor bumper...

DSC00888.jpg
DSC00889.jpg
DSC00891.jpg
DSC00892.jpg
DSC00894.jpg
DSC00895.jpg
DSC00896.jpg

http://www.superduty-hq.com/sdhqfordraptorbumper-2.aspx

We are jigging it up currently and will have them ready to ship shortly...

Features:
4130 Chromoly construction
2" radiused main bar
Completely tig welded
Aluminum skid plate w/ stainless mesh instert
Adds a structural support to the lower grille valance
Maintains the factory dust guard & skid plate
Tabbed for 4 lights (up to 9" diameter)
Signature SDHQ fit and finish
Easy bolt on installation

I will have pricing shortly for you guys....

Last edited:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks killer! You might want to consider making a bolt on skid plate to replace the factory one. It would look uniform by matching the bumper one, and be an upgrade strength wise if built accordingly.

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That looks killer! You might want to consider making a bolt on skid plate to replace the factory one. It would look uniform by matching the bumper one, and be an upgrade strength wise if built accordingly.

Thanks! With this bumper replacement we decided to keep the oem skid plate because it does give good coverage. We are working on a replacement skid plate that will work with our bumper or just as a stock upgrade with your factory bumper..

robmax72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love it!. That is actually just what I was looking for. I don't know about the rest of you but i love the stock skid plate. The only thing that I want different is for the "FORD" to show just above the top bar. Other than that, i'd buy. By the way what's the pricing going to be? And can one be ordered just blasted and wrapped in plastic?

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love it!. That is actually just what I was looking for. I don't know about the rest of you but i love the stock skid plate. The only thing that I want different is for the "FORD" to show just above the top bar. Other than that, i'd buy. By the way what's the pricing going to be? And can one be ordered just blasted and wrapped in plastic?

yes it can be ordered raw, prices are on the website, or pm me for prices.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Looks good.
I've a question though - can a port be opened to allow stock tow hooks to be (or remain) installed?
This is a question I will pose to ADD as well - as the functionality of the Raptors frame-mounted tow hooks are important to some of us.

An opening for a drop mounted clevis attachment would possibly work even better - but the key would be having it secured to the frame, not the new bumper.

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good.
I've a question though - can a port be opened to allow stock tow hooks to be (or remain) installed?
This is a question I will pose to ADD as well - as the functionality of the Raptors frame-mounted tow hooks are important to some of us.

An opening for a drop mounted clevis attachment would possibly work even better - but the key would be having it secured to the frame, not the new bumper.

we have not tried that yet, we are currently working on a tow hook, that will go back into the stock location, since the factory ones have to be removed for the new bumper.

I don't know if the guy have played around with mounting a clevis attachment?

I'll ask the fab guys.

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks good.

Done.... It will work on all the SDHQ bumpers - for the guys who have bought them months ago...

DSC01548.jpg
DSC01546.jpg

Last edited:

trev0006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are some quality welds, have to save up for this.

Here is our prototype bolt on front Raptor bumper...

DSC00896.jpg

SDHQ FORD RAPTOR BUMPERtirescars

We are jigging it up currently and will have them ready to ship shortly...

Features:
4130 Chromoly construction
2" radiused main bar
Completely tig welded
Aluminum skid plate w/ stainless mesh instert
Adds a structural support to the lower grille valance
Maintains the factory dust guard & skid plate
Tabbed for 4 lights (up to 9" diameter)
Signature SDHQ fit and finish
Easy bolt on installation
Avon BF Goodrich Bridgestone Continental Dunlop Firestone Fuzion General Goodyear Hankook Hoosier Kumho Michelin Pirelli Sumitomo Toyo Uniroyal Yokohama cheap tires RC planes wheels on sale tires reviews classifieds videos fast cars

Acura Audi BMW Car reviews Chevrolet Dodge Drag racing Ferrari Ford Honda Lamborghini Mazda Mercedes Mitsubishi Nissan Porsche Street racing Subaru Toyota Volkswagen motorcycles
I will have pricing shortly for you guys....

Last edited: