Raptor upper control arms @ SDHQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are a couple advantages.. They are stronger than stock. The uniball is a better & stronger replacement to the factory ball joints. The heimed pivots will allow for adjustment.

- 1.5" 4130 chromoly tubing construction
- FK JMX heims with heat-treated stainless spacers
- Huge 1.50" uniballs with heat-treated stainless spacers and 12pt recessed hardware
- Increases caster for better straight line stability and cornering precision both on and offroad
- Powdercoated & ready to install

Ford Raptor Upper Control Arms

We will have install instructions up soon...

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These would be a great addition. However, what I do not get is the markup for a Raptor compared to any other Camburg Upper Control Arms. It's an extra $300 for our trucks. Why????

This is also evident with Deavers! I don't get it.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These would be a great addition. However, what I do not get is the markup for a Raptor compared to any other Camburg Upper Control Arms. It's an extra $300 for our trucks. Why????

This is also evident with Deavers! I don't get it.

These are heimed at the pivots. Same price as the Camburg lt arms for a taco w/ heims at the pivots.

As far as the deavers go, take a look at the difference between a standard F150 pack and a Raptor pack.

robmax72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although I really like these, I don't care for the $1000 price tag! It may be a deal and all, I don't really know, but it just seems that anything for the raptor is really expensive