Out with the old....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thumbs up. Im getting a set for mine when you guys get it finished. What are the shock options going to be with this set up?

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you guys have a blast testing this kit!!! It looks like it will be killer!! Question for you tho. In the signature it says "soon" and goes on to say 26" of travel in rear. What are y'all planning for that? Or have I missed it somewhere else?

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thumbs up. Im getting a set for mine when you guys get it finished. What are the shock options going to be with this set up?

Thanks!!

Icon built us some custom travel shocks to go with the kit. We are running 2.5" coil overs and 3.0" bypass shocks along with a Light Racing bump

I gotta say, that looks pretty sweet.

I hope you guys have a blast testing this kit!!! It looks like it will be killer!! Question for you tho. In the signature it says "soon" and goes on to say 26" of travel in rear. What are y'all planning for that? Or have I missed it somewhere else?

Thanks.. In the rear we are working with Foutz on a rear link set up.. Should be going on a truck real soon.. You will have to do a fuel cell so it will not be a kit for everyone..