Icon Coil over front shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rat

Reaction score
Those Icon front coil over shocks look good, I'm interested. What is the spring rate ? Would stock fox springs fit on these shocks ? Are they adjustable ? There is another thread on these but I guess it would be good to ask you ?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ive got Icon coming aboard as a vendor very soon and Sean will be able to answer all your questions.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
They come with their own springs, they are infinitely adjustable from stock to 2.5-3" of lift...

Most of your questions will be answered HERE...

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those Icon front coil over shocks look good, I'm interested. What is the spring rate ? Would stock fox springs fit on these shocks ? Are they adjustable ? There is another thread on these but I guess it would be good to ask you ?

Thanks! We are a good source.. We have worked with Icon on the Raptor coil overs, quite a few of our customers are running Icon's first run... Also being Icons largest distributor means we will be the first to have these in stock and of course we will work to always have their complete line in stock so that means no waiting around for drop ships and the such!

The spring rate that Icon is using on their new 2.5" * 3.0" coil overs are hush hush currently. Icon has done some extensive r&d on these trucks and currently are having custom springs built to their specs. Stock coils would not fit on them. They will be adjustable, basically stock to top perch if you are comparing them to stock.