Black Methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
HAHA, be sure to post some pics when you get them on. Also you have to get different lug nuts. Nobody told me, I thought I could just use the stock ones. They are WAY too big.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHA, be sure to post some pics when you get them on. Also you have to get different lug nuts. Nobody told me, I thought I could just use the stock ones. They are WAY too big.

That's my bad whtrapta, I should have remembered to tell you that.
I used ProComp lug nuts on my Methods.

Hey trolls, whtrapta is absolutely right..... Plan on purchasing aftermarket lug nuts if you wanna wear your new shoes right outta the box, otherwise they'll be sittin' in the closet like a pair of Jordan's with no laces.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Ya. No biggie bo, $40 for nice chrome ones, they look great with the bolts on the wheels. Since it was unexpected, they didn't charge me the $30 for resetting my sensors.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's my bad whtrapta, I should have remembered to tell you that.
I used ProComp lug nuts on my Methods.

Hey trolls, whtrapta is absolutely right..... Plan on purchasing aftermarket lug nuts if you wanna wear your new shoes right outta the box, otherwise they'll be sittin' in the closet like a pair of Jordan's with no laces.

If you only knew how many pairs of Jordan's I have in the closet but mine all have the laces. Bo Whrapta thanks for the heads up on the lugnuts I was wondering about them. Where did you guys get yours?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you only knew how many pairs of Jordan's I have in the closet but mine all have the laces. Bo Whrapta thanks for the heads up on the lugnuts I was wondering about them. Where did you guys get yours?

I got mine at a local 4 Wheel Parts store, because thats who put my tires on the rims, and the lug nuts were an unexpected purchase in that process.
They have locations all over the country.
I think I also paid $40.... Maybe $50. My TPMS swap was free.

I'm sure you could get them through one of the site vendors as well. It might be worth your time to contact them and see if you can get a better price and/or more selections, that's what I would do FWIW.