another happy customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, well im not exactly a customer per say. i did however purchase their oem raptor beadlocks they had posted in their garage sale section of the forum. but they were a pleasure to deal with. i was notified by another member about these rims for sale and i immediately sent a message to jason. he was polite and described the item to me exactly. when it comes to customer service these guys at SDHQ definitely know what they are doing. i received my rims within 2 business days, just barely enough time to set up an appointment to get them mounted. these guys handled my purchase in a professional manner. as a vendor here myself, i hope all vendors treat customers the way i was treated here at SDHQ.

jason, you and your staff are awesome. thank you for making it happen so quick. i have plans this weekend to go to pismo sand dunes and feel a whole lot more at ease knowing i have less chance of popping a bead. once i get clearance from the wife, you can bet that i will be paying you guys another visit. thanks for everything.

noah

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch, Noah! Let us know how the beadlocks worked during your trip to Pismo. We can't wait to hear from you again and get your truck hooked up with more SDHQ Goodies!