WTB: '13-'14 Gen 1 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've checked the Raptor's that are listed for sale here on FRF, but there's not a ton out there at the moment. I'm on cargurus, autotrader, cars.com and craigslist 24/7, also.

But just in case anyone is thinking of listing their truck for sale, I figured I'd let you all know that I'm now officially in the market for a Raptor.

Looking for a 2013-14 SCREW. Ideally, it would be CPO'd or have a Ford ESP. But not a dealbreaker. I'm open to all colors (Blue Flame and Oxford White are my top two), but I do not want anything to do with silver. Additionally, I'd only consider black for the right truck.

Looking to stay under the $45k mark. 801A package is essentially a must. Oh and the closer to MA, the better.

Let me know if you have what I seek. Thanks!

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2014 White SCREW only 38K with Lifetime powertrain warranty good anywhere in the U.S. or Canada..... 1 Owner no accidents clean carfax however still in the mid $50's.......

Way out of my budget...thanks, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$53,998.00

holly shit I paid $2 bucks more for my 2014 with 656 miles fully loaded SE in 2015. I am extremely happy to see they are holding their value. I dont plan on selling mine for at least 2 more years but still good to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts