Is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll sell you mine. 2014 Ruby Red SE. Has everything. 82k miles - but you'd never know it, since these trucks are built so well.

Fenders, liners, Icons, 37's, on and on and on......

$56,000.00 - and I'll make it super easy on you, I'll deliver it! Screw having to drive all that distance just for a Raptor.

Let me know when you're ready and I'll PM you my PayPal account info.

OP
OP
K

Krutoy

Reaction score
You obviously haven't done your research about market value on these trucks. Just tell daddy to buy you the svc truck and call it a day.

1. **** you, I thought people were friendly on this website.

2. I have done my research, I know how much these trucks sell for, but that is not how much they are worth. If a person wants to sell something for a certain price, I am sure someone will come along and buy it for the price that the person in question is asking for. But when buying from a used car dealer, it is extremely easy to get them down to something a lot lower because these cars, however awesome and lasting they may be, are not worth as much as people pay for them. Not only that, but maybe its just too much for me.

3. **** you again

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

SVC is $40,001 and 103 miles.

What is this SVC you are talking about?

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score

2. I have done my research, I know how much these trucks sell for, but that is not how much they are worth. If a person wants to sell something for a certain price, I am sure someone will come along and buy it for the price that the person in question is asking for. But when buying from a used car dealer, it is extremely easy to get them down to something a lot lower because these cars, however awesome and lasting they may be, are not worth as much as people pay for them. Not only that, but maybe its just too much for me.

3. **** you again

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I remember my first fit too....

You've got a lot to learn here bud...

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score

3. **** you again

Wow,:flipthebird: you kiss your mother with that mouth. 16 years old and know everything, am I right. You have no idea what these trucks are worth. Maybe you would be a better candidate for a reaper.

OP
OP
K

Krutoy

Reaction score
Wow,:flipthebird: you kiss your mother with that mouth. 16 years old and know everything, am I right. You have no idea what these trucks are worth. Maybe you would be a better candidate for a reaper.

I'm not going to argue with some people over the internet. I obviously don't know everything, I am simply looking for a really good deal on a raptor because I have a price limit. I understand that 95% of the people on here probably know a good deal more than me about raptors, but, that does not mean that I don't know anything. My point is that, let's say we have a 2014 screw with 50k miles on it and no modifications, it can easily be sold for 50k, however, it can just as easily be bought for 42k.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So why are you on here asking advice if you already know what they are worth. Go to a dealer and lowball them and see what you get. They know what they are worth.

OP
OP
K

Krutoy

Reaction score
So why are you on here asking advice if you already know what they are worth. Go to a dealer and lowball them and see what you get. They know what they are worth.

Because I wasn't asking advice on price, I was asking if I should try to find one with low mileage, or, based on the expected experience of people who have spent thousands upon thousands on these trucks and beat the shit out of them offroad, if their durability lasts after 30ish thousand miles