Why do I torture myself?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>Why do I torture myself?<<<<

raptor owners are known to have masochistic tendencies with a huge sadistic ego. its not just you and there are self help groups available.
steering wheel looks more like 100k miles...

:ROFLJest: haha, awesome! Glad to know I'm not in the minority here.

Yeah, agreed. All I keep picturing is a fat, sweaty italian man driving this thing, pizza slice in one hand and the other directly over the red stripe.

the steering wheel is pretty easily repaired..

you only live once, and you can't take it with you is my only advice...

Trust me, I'm a firm believer in that mantra. We're on pace to be debt free (meaning credit cards and student loans....excluding our mortgage and her auto loan) by November. Pretty proud of what we've been able to do, thus far. Once cc's and school loans are paid off, I may push harder on the Raptor front since we can focus on paying down her Grand Cherokee a bit.

Maybe a 0ne handed driver at the top of the wheel. I never even touch that part of the wheel. and then some people hold the wheel and twist their hands around it. also the drivers seat looks a little flat. heavy driver?

Quite possibly, you and I think alike: see my line above about fat, italian man.

If you have kids and they are growing get a Screw. No ifs or buts about it, trust me. But if you are going o spend 44k get a 2013 or 2014. Will have higher miles probably in the 40s or 50s but that's nothing on these trucks. Now since you drove the Raptor but can not buy it for another year...you probably feel like that guy in the original "American Pie" movie, beating off....lol

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Definitely leaning that way, now. I thought I preferred the look of the SCAB, but the SCREW is starting to appeal more to me now. With a 2nd child most likely happening in the next 2 years, it would be nice to have the room for two kids and the dog.

American-Pie_o_107785.jpg

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just buy it. Going to be hard to find another molten orange SCrew that clean.

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just buy it. Going to be hard to find another molten orange SCrew that clean.

I'm aware...it's just not the right time.

I'd prefer a '13 or '14, anyway, but someone is going to be getting a clean Raptor. That reminds me, I might drive by the dealership this weekend to see if it's still available. Was the last time I was there, last weekend.