Who sells Roush Raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are only certain dealers allowed to - or can you order from anywhere?

And do dealers sell these at invoice too, or do they always go at MSRP+ ?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only certain dealers are certified Roush dealers. Yes you can buy a Roush supercharger but I do not believe your Ford warranty will cover you. But when you go through a Roush Dealer, you have full factory warranty.

Are only certain dealers allowed to - or can you order from anywhere?

And do dealers sell these at invoice too, or do they always go at MSRP+ ?

Last edited:

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer is a "Roush Certified" dealer. My understanding is that the raptor/mustang show up at the dealer fully outfitted from Roush (I might be wrong).

Have only been to the local dealer once to see if their horrible reputation was warranted. It was. Third oldest dealer in the nation and ever since the kids took over the dealersjip it has gone down hill, fast. Ended up buying raptor from another dealer.

OP
OP
H

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see anything on Ford.com that says anything about Roush at all...in fact when I search it asks me if I meant "touch" instead?
So any ideas on how to get a list of which dealers are selling them? Or maybe they all can, and only some choose to?

Reaction score
This is the sticker that you get on the left front door from Roush. Trucks are built then sent to Roush to be built. First # is year second # is the running total of all Roush vehicles.
IMG_0985_zps66c22105.jpg

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^thank you for the confirmation.

Glad to know that my salesman was not full of s!@t