Whats a raptor like as a daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess I need to man up:) I have got to believe it is impossible to stay out of the throttle on a Roush.

It definitely is. I feel if I don't hear the SC screaming like a ***** being rammed in the ass by 12" ****** what's the point of having it:ROFLJest::ROFLJest: Now if I get off my ass and finally install the Whipple SC that I've had for months on my DD I can start to have fun with that truck too lol.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've put roughly 80k miles on my 2014 so far. I live in a small town, but weekly drive to Chicago. I love it in the city and don't struggle with it, even downtown city driving. Just have to watch the idiots, but seems like they are watching you, too. Especially with an aftermarket exhaust!

Get one. It's the most comfortable thing to drive. I've done 16 hour drives and get out and never had a sore back or legs. Although I didn't buy it for the mileage, I have a good time trying to get the best I can while still driving 75-80 mph on the highway. I can get up to 13.5 or so highway, and about 11.5 or so in town. I get about 400 miles to the tank.

Good luck with your choice!!!

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really want one, then definitely get one! It's a fun truck to daily drive since it feels so much more special than a regular truck! The only time I really notice the size is when parking in tight spots - you just have to be a bit choosy when looking for parking. Go for it and have fun! :favorites13:

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daily drive my raptor for work 200 miles a day. This has been my favorite truck and I get about 400 miles to a tank. Great around town but even better off road. My 3/4 ton use to tear up my knee and back bc of all the off road miles that I put in everyday. I haven't had any knee or back pain since from driving. Parking is the only thing that gets annoying at times bc some parking lots around here only have small spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to own a raptor but im not sure how bad it would be to drive to work or to drive in the city?
I do not care too much about mpg but what are you getting per tank?

Let me know, because I love these trucks!

If you don't care about MPG - then why you asking?

IT's .....

An awesome ******* daily driver!!!!