Want to order 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score

jkim248

Reaction score
ah. Did not know... I was marinating in that ********. Thanks for pulling me out! I'll stay happy with the V6 Raptor order. :)

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ah. Did not know... I was marinating in that ********. Thanks for pulling me out! I'll stay happy with the V6 Raptor order. :)

Yeah, I can't say I would be surprised if it did happen since it wouldn't be the first time Ford did that (See 2010 mustang redesign but 5.0 coyote didn't follow until 2011)

I'm on the edge myself. Going to wait until MY2018 to see if anything happens. If not i'll suck up the sound of the 6. Sound aside everything else is better on the truck. Should be excellent nonetheless

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't say I would be surprised if it did happen since it wouldn't be the first time Ford did that (See 2010 mustang redesign but 5.0 coyote didn't follow until 2011)

I'm on the edge myself. Going to wait until MY2018 to see if anything happens. If not i'll suck up the sound of the 6. Sound aside everything else is better on the truck. Should be excellent nonetheless

That's my thought process too.

I'm ok with the V6TT(it is what it is) just waiting to see if any gremlins pop up with the 17's and the fact that it's tough to find one now for a good deal.

4x4mph

Reaction score
Anyone else heard of the "addendum fee" that the dealers are adding? Today I went to a Ford dealer here in Southern California and they said they were authorized 21 orders and had a couple left. Then he said there was an addendum fee of $15000 added to the msrp since the vehicle is in high demand, same for the GT350. I was ready to drop the deposit until he hit me with the extra 15k bs. :mad:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else heard of the "addendum fee" that the dealers are adding? Today I went to a Ford dealer here in Southern California and they said they were authorized 21 orders and had a couple left. Then he said there was an addendum fee of $15000 added to the msrp since the vehicle is in high demand, same for the GT350. I was ready to drop the deposit until he hit me with the extra 15k bs. :mad:

add-on-dumb fee

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Greed. They call it supply and demand. Also known as ADM (adjusted dealer markup). It goes right into the dealers pocket. Since the Raptors aren't limited realistically to a certain amount of units per year talk your money elsewhere. I just went through all that crap on my GT350R, however the 350R is extremely limited

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer I am using here in GA is selling mine at MSRP, and still have 3 allocations left. Trying to get it for less than sticker since I hate paying full price for anything.

jkim248

Reaction score
Ford X-Plan Partner discount

Is anybody able to order the 2017 Raptor with Ford X-Plan Partner discount?
Is it even eligible?