Want to order 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clayj159

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm brand new to the forum and I've been a GM owner my entire life, Don't trash me too badly, and want to get into the Ford game with the 17 Raptor. I've read a lot of posts on here about people that have already ordered theirs and just wondering if you guys could hook me up with a good contact here in the DFW, TX area. :specialed:

jkim248

Reaction score
Want to order also.

Same here, looking to order a 2017 Ford Raptor in Texas. (Houston Area preferred)

Are there any Forum dealers that is willing to order and sell me a 2017 Raptor for MSRP? Or with reasonable Market Adjustment?

I am currently over seas and can't visit dealers but am sure about getting a 2017 Raptor.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, and Welcome, I am a new on here also, ordered my Raptor on 8/17, in Florence SC. Do not know of any dealers in your area, but I think there is another post on here that has where not to buy, set up by each state. I got mine for MSRP, 802A package, and all the other options, I will say look around and make sure the dealer can get you one, not all Ford dealers are able to too! Good luck!

OP
OP
clayj159

clayj159

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I got the ball rolling. Visited AutoNation in Arlington and selected my package, options and color. Today was end of the month so I was told the GM will "build" the vehicle and I will be contacted tomorrow about pricing. All the lists I saw had the invoice and MSRP prices listed. I was also told they have numerous Raptors in transit, however they are all spoken for. I'll keep everyone updated as to the progress of the order.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was also told they have numerous Raptors in transit

Yeahhhh ... No.

Raptors haven't even started being built yet. I believe the first F150 for MY2017 isn't due to be built till like 9/27 or so ... And there's no guarantee Raptors will even be ready to go on the line the first day.

Nothing will probably hit dealers till the first week of November at the earliest.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm brand new to the forum and I've been a GM owner my entire life, Don't trash me too badly, and want to get into the Ford game with the 17 Raptor. I've read a lot of posts on here about people that have already ordered theirs and just wondering if you guys could hook me up with a good contact here in the DFW, TX area. :specialed:

Welcome and good luck with your search.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Hi, and Welcome, I am a new on here also, ordered my Raptor on 8/17, in Florence SC. Do not know of any dealers in your area, but I think there is another post on here that has where not to buy, set up by each state. I got mine for MSRP, 802A package, and all the other options, I will say look around and make sure the dealer can get you one, not all Ford dealers are able to too! Good luck!

Welcome to the site... Enjoy the ride when you are able to.

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The earliest build date I have seen so far is the week of 10/10. There have been plenty of posts from people in the Houston and Dallas area looking for Raptors. They stated that the TX dealers were marking them up anywhere from $5k - $20k. Your best bet is to look outside of TX or try to find a small town dealer that has an allocation for one. My dealer is getting 6 and has taken orders for 8. It is going to be hard to find one until production gets up and running.

jkim248

Reaction score
Got mine ordered out of state.

Okay, got my Raptor ordered.
Had to go outside the Houston area. Iowa in fact where my father in law lives.
Houston dealers just didn't want to sell me one without the $10K mark up. Even offer of $5K markup would not sway them. (But I didn't check ALL dealers.)

Ordered at MSRP. Lots of options, total about $70K.
Sales person said it's ordered as priority 1, sold. I think only order at this dealer.

Hopefully I get it this year instead of next year.

MSRP profit + $5,0000.00 not enough to sell you a Raptor?
Because they want MSRP profit + $10,000.00 profit?
Um.... Ya. Maybe you win the ass, I mean customer of the year award.

Last edited: