used raptor price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hootey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am once again going to start searching for a raptor to buy. there are a shit load of them for sale on cars.com.
i want to get one that has low miles, im thinking like 15k miles or less.
with that being said is there a price that i should be looking for? beacause some are priced what seems to be wayyyy high and others that seem like an ok deal

if you could just maybe give me some info on what a good price would be for a raptor with 15k miles or less

thanks in advance,
seth

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Supercab/supercrew? Year preference? Options wanted?

Found a 11 supercab with 13k miles on it for 43k.

But then it looks like any 12+ supercrew goes for around 50k+.

You may be able to haggle them down some, depending on how long they have had it on the lot, but the truck is still holding its value, especially with the mileage being low like that.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe that because supercabs are more rare then crewcabs, they will hold their value better. Crewcabs are a dime a dozen in comparison so the competition for them is higher, therefore, driving the price lower. It all depends on your preference. These trucks hold their value extremely well.