Used pricing after 17's arrive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Lets just be ******** to everyone that posts something! No wonder this place has gone to shit... Isn't there a "Raptor ********* Thread" you guys can go troll.

Why don't you go there dude. I provided valuable information and even showed the new guy how to search. It gets annoying seeing the same type of post over and over again. A lot of folks don't come to FRF anymore not because of the fun here but because of the same questions asked over and over again.

I get it, its the new generation of people these days, would rather ask instead of doing a little bit of work and finding an answer, which usually makes you more educated. And I am sure the mods here love merging multiple threads over and over again.

Let's make FRF great again.
We need to start a GOFUNDME site to raise funds to get these FRF moderators paid.

Attachments

• 14720383_1477583355591008_3819029394054415288_n.jpg
    14720383_1477583355591008_3819029394054415288_n.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looking at the Honda ridgeline,,, when the gen 2s hit the line the gen 1s became sought after and doubled in price. poor comparison but its all I've got.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't even compare the raptor to the ridgeline. the 2017 Ridgeline has tons of cubby space storage for nic-nacs and used cake pans, for when you go yard sale-ing and antique hunting.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not comparing raptor to ridgeline, comparing gen 1 prices after reinstatement of gen 2's after product line return. said it was a poor comparison but that is what the market usually does. when a popular line returns, buyers will sometimes go for the gen 1 line raising its prices. my 2 cents.
I do have a place for cake pans in my raptor.

OP
OP
S

Sprman

Reaction score
Why don't you go there dude. I provided valuable information and even showed the new guy how to search. It gets annoying seeing the same type of post over and over again. A lot of folks don't come to FRF anymore not because of the fun here but because of the same questions asked over and over again.

I get it, its the new generation of people these days, would rather ask instead of doing a little bit of work and finding an answer, which usually makes you more educated. And I am sure the mods here love merging multiple threads over and over again.

Let's make FRF great again.
We need to start a GOFUNDME site to raise funds to get these FRF moderators paid.

I'm not sure if the whole "new generation" applied to me in this case, but the links you provided did help, but one was also this thread....... I did search, but didn't search "GEN1 Pricing"..... I actually searched around the interweb for a couple days, before landing back on this forum and deciding to make a post. i decided this because the other post that i found, ended up going off into left field with a bunch of BS crap that wasn't helpful to anyone except to make get their post count up. I realize i'm "new" to this forum, but not new to forums in general. Been a part of good ones and bad ones.... i though this was a good one... still think it is. Thanks for the site specific search info. I actually never knew that!

Anyway, the debate is over on my end. On Wednesday of last week I picked up a 2013 screw and couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Sprman

Reaction score
AWESOME. now time to start buying mod's!

Thanks. Not going to do anything really. Gonna roll it for awhile. Been down that road several time and it's time for a break. Traded a 2005 SuperDuty 4x4 with lift and 37's that was pretty modified on the engine, and also have a Jeep Rubicon that is pretty modified that the wife drives. This one will stay as it is for awhile!! Plus I don't really have to do anything. Already has a level kit, intake and exhaust, method rims and General Grabber tires, and bed cover. It's all i really need at the moment. Probably add some led's in the bumper for the back road deer.