upgrade to raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive been a ford ranger owner for about 8 years, on my second 4x4. love my truck, but am seriously considering taking the plunge and purchasing a raptor. im looking for any helpful info, good or bad, pros and cons, to guide me in the right direction with regard to this enormous decision. before i shell out 45 large, id kinda like some convincing its worth the price of admission. thanks for the help :banghead:

guess i shoulda posted 1 section down. administrator, feel free to move this if appropriate.

Last edited:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, be good idea to test one, but after that tho it will be near impossible for you to say no to getting one, soooo much fun :waytogo:

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like everyone above says...just get in one and test drive it and you will know your decision pretty quickly is my guess. I wont ever be able to drive another truck after this one!

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
havent had a chance to drive one yet. sat in a 2010 the other day at the stealership, but my buddy and i were a few in (if ya get my drift) so i dont think they woulda let me drive it. nearest new one is 60+ miles away. might drive over there some weekend and take a spin

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
havent had a chance to drive one yet. sat in a 2010 the other day at the stealership, but my buddy and i were a few in (if ya get my drift) so i dont think they woulda let me drive it. nearest new one is 60+ miles away. might drive over there some weekend and take a spin

Once you drive one, I don't think you'll find a need for this thread anymore. :sunot:

DO EEEET!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Once you drive one...it'll be all over and the next thing you know.you'll be signing papers on it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once you drive one...it'll be all over and the next thing you know.you'll be signing papers on it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. I liked them since they came out. Finally went and drove one and within a week I was signing papers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you didn't drive to the dealership? If you're going to drive when you're "a few in" keep the Ranger you'll kill fewer innocents when you wreck it.