Thinking about purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order up!

I will order you one at MSRP...... could even be a 2019 at this point. I can even drop ship it so won't have to pay a crazy shipping fee! Most dealers will do a courtesy delivery for $399.00! Also you will receive LIFETIME WARRANTY at no extra cost!!!!!!

JB
615-708-5425

OP
OP
V

vhudoo

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! I found a local '17 model that I was able to take out for a test drive and loved it. Will be looking to make a purchase/order within the next month.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I will order you one at MSRP...... could even be a 2019 at this point. I can even drop ship it so won't have to pay a crazy shipping fee! Most dealers will do a courtesy delivery for $399.00! Also you will receive LIFETIME WARRANTY at no extra cost!!!!!!

JB
615-708-5425

quote ... just for the bump. Plenty of folks looking, here you go - MSRP delivered for you urban/suburbanites having trouble finding a Rap without ADM.

Beauf

Reaction score
quote ... just for the bump. Plenty of folks looking, here you go - MSRP delivered for you urban/suburbanites having trouble finding a Rap without ADM.

The offer to drop ship with the warranty may seal the deal for me, but it may be on to the '19s before I am ready to order. I wonder what the price difference will be '18 to '19 for a truck with the same options.