terrain photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when someone gets their 2013 in terrain, if yu could post some pics, that would be great. am considering the color if and when i order mine, and the pics online have mostly been krappy. thanks.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya would def wanna see it in person before picking it, wish Ida done that for the blue interior package, always hated it in the pictures, then I saw 012bluesvt's in person and now i freakin love it and regret not gettin it

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya would def wanna see it in person before picking it, wish Ida done that for the blue interior package, always hated it in the pictures, then I saw 012bluesvt's in person and now i freakin love it and regret not gettin it

It was a bit of a gamble. At first when we ordered, we thought it might be orange. Hahaa

I wish the blue int was an option for the red trucks

It's not?
Joe

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Its ironic because a blue FX4 can get the red piping on the interior with the appearance package, but the race red cant get the blue inserts on the raptor.

Good thing I am going blue flame with the inserts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts