SOCAL 2014 raptor pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you in the socal area and looking for 2014. there are dealerships that are not marking them up or willing to do msrp. i just bought mine but everyone is coming back now saying they will do MSRP. KEMP ford, Robbins ford, Colley ford, and ford of montebello are all offering MSRP.

josh.luna2

Reaction score
How much is msrp for a supercree and how much should I put down for a reasonable monthly payment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine last week, they had a 10k markup but waved it because I brought my ecoboost from them last year. It's crazy I've never heard of such a thing. The dealerships advertise for MSRP then when you get there it's 10k more lol. I was satup to get a 2012 there was only a 3k sticker price difference between the 12 and 14 lol ended up being 6k after all was done, I just paid the difference for the 14. Typically I'm against buying brand new, never really did before I'd usually get a low mileage 1-2 year-old. Raptors seem to have great resale value. Wonder if that will change in 2016?

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

How much is msrp for a supercree and how much should I put down for a reasonable monthly payment

Here's one for 56k http://frittsford.reachlocal.net/ne...rside+ca-c893ab580a0a00657167c2a3ef391b6d.htm

About what I paid, I put 20k down and payment is a little under 800.00 with extended warranty and other things I was scammed into buying lol.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

http://frittsford.reachlocal.net/ce...rside+ca-f78d86ab0a0a0002207c9caff97131ee.htm

This is the one I was going to buy and test drove.

swampfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our company bought three & never paid over msrp. I don't understand why anyone else would.

D

Deleted member 12951

MSRP is going to depend on what options are on it, like any vehicle. Mine was $59,975. Reasonable payment is something only you can answer and it depends on your credit in regards to the interest rate you can obtain.

josh.luna2

Reaction score
Who has built a ford raptor like truck with a regular f-150?