Shopping from Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
I'd sell mine 2010 black 6.2 scab

10k miles all stock but true dual exhaust

60k US

graphics1988

Reaction score
that is such a crock! Our dollar is stronger than ever...and we STILL get shafted! I have suddenly been infatuated with these trucks (currently own a toyota tundra....easy on the boo's.....150,000km with ONE set of brakes and gas n oil ONLY....been a fantastic truck). I would consider another Tundra except they havent changed them at all...except added "woodgrain" interior accents. THAT is a deal breaker for me...i friggin HATE the woodgrain look...(sorry to those who LIKE it..haha).....but i have seen these new Raptors (the orangey looking one) and i would need the supercrew trailer tow etc., Havent priced any yet...as they are hard to find dealers that have any in stock. This Randy fella seems like a good avenue to consider.....i wonder if he'd drive the truck to the border (then it's "used") and do the exchange there? hmmmmmm......we have crap laws, get shafted buying stuff, have the "Leafs", ......but have Shania Twain AND Pamela Anderson! mmmmmmmmmmmm

MBFan

Reaction score
How much would it cost to ship the raptor from the US to a City within Canada ?

Banned
Reaction score
There's a black screw here in Winnipeg, no idea on price but there's also a silver screw for 56k I think.

An orange scab with 3000 kms for 52K

Decent pricing imo

MBFan

Reaction score
There's a black screw here in Winnipeg, no idea on price but there's also a silver screw for 56k I think.

An orange scab with 3000 kms for 52K

Decent pricing imo

Oh really ? i'll be calling around i guess :D

Budguzler

Reaction score
How much would it cost to ship the raptor from the US to a City within Canada ?

It was $1500 from Tempe,AZ.to Pembina ,ND. for me.You would need a broker dude to do all your paper work if you want it in the driveway.There's a few places in Winnipeg that will handle everything but it all costs $$$$.Do it your self and save ,It isn't hard @ all.

bettieguitar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no problem what so ever buying a US truck and shipping it to Canada. Yes, you will save $10,000-$15,000 for sure, if you do your homework. If a dealer won't ship it to you, who cares. Find your own shipping company. I live in BC and found no problem finding several dealers who would accomidate me. There are even dealerships on Ebay. You will have to pay a $200 border fee and will need to get it inspected before you can insure it. Before you get it inspected you will need to have daytime running lights and may need a front licence plate bracket depending on provincial regulations. The daytime running lights is a $100 lab top fix at a dealer. Ask the US dealer to do it for you (one less stop for you). Depending on the shipping cost and travel distance you may chose to pick up the truck yourself and drive it back. You can get a temporary permit, be your own broker, and have a mini vacation. Be sure to contact the border 72 hours in advance and make sure that they have received all the proper paperwork.