Shipping a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burntoc

Reaction score
Hey all,

Well I was super fired up yesterday to find I'd moved from prospective Raptor owner to actual owner, but now I've got a problem. My truck is in NH about 90 minutes north of Boston and I've had at least one broker tell me they don't ship Raptors. I know they're delivered by car carriers....has anyone else shipped one? If so was it hard?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That person is an idiot and you don't want their business

I shipped mine from the middle of Germany to Bremerhaven and then on a RORO to Baltimore.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I can ask the company who we use here at work if they will do it. PM me with zip codes where it is and where it is going and I can get you price.

OP
OP
B

burntoc

Reaction score
Guys -

First, thanks so much for the replies. I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, but for some reason I guess my notifications got switched to a weekly digest instead of instant as I indicated, so I didn't know these last several replies came in. Anyway, I really needed it, because in the silence I've had some bad broker experiences (zero communication post initial call and one that did get a carrier lined up - and i had to find has a license status unauthorized to operate) and gotten some negative folks in a trucker forum saying I was screwed. Your replies, and some of the others over there, have been hugely helpful as I have been losing sleep over this.

I'll PM those of you that offered, and I'll definitely post here when I know my Raptor is headed to its new home! For anyone else that may know folks in this business, the zip code it is coming from is 03246 (Ford dealership, Laconia, NH) and dropoff is 92691 (Orange County right off the 5 freeway).

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Where is it going? I 'm a professional driver, up for a road trip, with plenty of experience behind the wheel of a Raptor.

It's going just south of Irvine, CA.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

we have shipped a few with no problems, that company is not the right one for the Raptor

If you have some recommendations please let me know. Looks like Reliable might do it, but they want $1200-$1500 more than the others. That's even when I asked for an open carrier quote from them, though I know enclosed is their core business.

Gumart1

Reaction score
Have you tried Uship? If you know how to gauge feedback you might find a reliable carrier at a reasonable rate. I shipped my 2010 Scab from Houston to Chicago for $725 open bed, no problems whatsoever. I avoided the Brokers and went with a small carrier who takes no more than 2 vehicles at a time.