Roush Raptor Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea misfit my dealer wants 12k for the supercharger add on.. I'm just gonna do it separately. I think they are like 7k aftermarket right?
Anyone with a link to the Roush install?

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Ps. I'd do it myself but the manning part scares me.

TexasTexas95

Reaction score
I'd definitely build my own Roush version. Think of all the extras you could get piecing it together on your own. If you have the cash to blow, I guess so but I'd rather get the satisfaction of everything a Roush has plus more. My opinion.

wvaboy

Reaction score
the trucks coming from roush come come with their own number from roush.....Warranty is another thing to consider, not sure how much you may void your warranty by adding a SC by yourself or another shop, but I'm happy mine came with a warranty

69k out the door 2013 Screw, Tux Blk, loaded with everything except bead locks.

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the trucks coming from roush come come with their own number from roush.....Warranty is another thing to consider, not sure how much you may void your warranty by adding a SC by yourself or another shop, but I'm happy mine came with a warranty

69k out the door 2013 Screw, Tux Blk, loaded with everything except bead locks.

if installed by an ase technician, you can purchase a powertrain warranty through roush, if using their calibration

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $63k for a new 2013 SCrew loaded with the Roush phase 2 off road package that also came with the tonneau cover. It was listed at $75k but was sitting on the lot for over 200 days so they discounted the package off the price. It came straight from Roush to the dealer so it has the Roush serial number as well.

Reaction score
Raptor For Sale

Here's a Roush Raptor I have in stock. Roush Supercharged Package and a mossy oak wrap. contact me if interested [email protected] or 330-786-7694

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 156
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 321

Sledwolf

Reaction score
Roush raptor 2014

I have a silver 4 door roush coming the end of July. 70k if there's any interest out there. Southern UT.