Red Lines on Window Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beauf

Reaction score
I am looking at window stickers for in stock trucks and have seen several where included equipment is in red instead of black. I have specifically seen this several times with SYNC Connect, while everything else was in black. Anyone know what the red means?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing here, but the red ink may signify equipment that is installed at the dealer level rather than at the factory.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at window stickers for in stock trucks and have seen several where included equipment is in red instead of black. I have specifically seen this several times with SYNC Connect, while everything else was in black. Anyone know what the red means?

I am a dealer and the red line is just in BOLD red to let you know about SYNC Connect. It is installed at the factory not the dealer. This is just reminding you that the SYNC connect has to be activated through Ford Pass on your mobile device. That is all it is...... If there is a option that has to be installed at the dealer it will say "Dealer Install" next to it.

JB

OP
OP
B

Beauf

Reaction score
I am a dealer and the red line is just in BOLD red to let you know about SYNC Connect. It is installed at the factory not the dealer. This is just reminding you that the SYNC connect has to be activated through Ford Pass on your mobile device. That is all it is...... If there is a option that has to be installed at the dealer it will say "Dealer Install" next to it.

JB

Thanks! I had thought it would be a weird thing to omit, but then again, I have seen some dealers that have a pile of trucks sitting on their lots with some builds that seem to have the least popular combinations of options possible.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I had thought it would be a weird thing to omit, but then again, I have seen some dealers that have a pile of trucks sitting on their lots with some builds that seem to have the least popular combinations of options possible.

Yea and that's why they are still sitting my friend!