Reasonable offer to make on this '13...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Probably the best you are going to do on that considering on a dealers lot is $46-48k

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $49,500 for a '13 silver screw w/12,700 miles. Options look to be the same. Unfortunately it's a sellers market and I think RDFTS is spot on. Be patient and willing to travel. Luckily my better half kept me from pulling the trigger twice on what I thought was a good deal, but her patience got me into a '13 instead of a '12 w/30k miles. There are still deals to be had! Good luck!

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Yeah i'm in no rush. Just researching and looking for the right truck and deal.

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now this one just popped up at a dealer nearby as well. I dont see any differences from the one i originally posted except this one is listed significantly cheaper! Any opinions?
Search car listing

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Also appears the original one i posted was in a bad accident at some point. Yikes.

D

Deleted member 12951

Options are a little different, the last one's sticker was almost $1000 more mainly due to the accent package. First one is still under warranty and includes a 15k extended warranty. The other one, neither but bet they will try to sell you an after market one. Play each upon each other. Could probably get the last one for $42-44k

OP
OP
ThomasL

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Options are a little different, the last one's sticker was almost $1000 more mainly due to the accent package. First one is still under warranty and includes a 15k extended warranty. The other one, neither but bet they will try to sell you an after market one. Play each upon each other. Could probably get the last one for $42-44k

Yeah i think i'm in a good position to hopefully get the price down a bit and get a killer deal. 42-44k would be outstanding on the second one i posted. How is the durability of these motors? Nearly 40k miles doesn't scare me, but just curious what things i should expect to replace or watch for around that mark.