Raptor Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In past posts, I've read about a lot of people getting awesome deals on Raptors. Some we're getting $500 - $1,000 over invoice or better yet, invoice price. But now, with the buying frenzy and potential cut off date to order in the not so distant future, I just want to see what is happening to prices. All the dealers I have talked are telling me "MSRP...at least". Thankfully, I have gotten my order in. But it seems that those great deals are GONE!

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
42k in December.

not to mention the dealership in Kansas that runs their business $50 over invoice

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In past posts, I've read about a lot of people getting awesome deals on Raptors. Some we're getting $500 - $1,000 over invoice or better yet, invoice price. But now, with the buying frenzy and potential cut off date to order in the not so distant future, I just want to see what is happening to prices. All the dealers I have talked are telling me "MSRP...at least". Thankfully, I have gotten my order in. But it seems that those great deals are GONE!

I agree. I'm thinking that the dealers are going to get greedy very soon if not already. I personally would not wait. Those "deals" are not going to last.

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. I'm thinking that the dealers are going to get greedy very soon if not already. I personally would not wait. Those "deals" are not going to last.

Yeah...they have started the greed process. When I was shopping for mine, I got the impression from some dealers that if I didn't pay MSRP...in cash...today, then they didn't even want to know my name. Others acted as if they were insulted when asked to take $$$ off the MSRP. Let's face it, some dealers live in the moment and don't look down the road. Down the road is where all of those good relationships pay off. But screw me over today, that relationship is dead...along with any that may have been developed from referrals.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got mine back in November for $450 over invoice. I talked to my salesman today to inquire for a friend and he said they have a waiting list longer than their available allocations right now, so he doubts he can get anymore. A cutoff date doesn't matter if the dealership has exhausted their allocations.

Last edited: