Raptor Buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaquero

Reaction score
I am in the market to trade my truck in on a 2012 raptor, I don't think I will have the chance to get a 2013. My question is this, In the 2012 you had an option for cloth seats? Right?? And My dealer told me that the 2013 will come with Leather ONLY!!!??? Is there a way to get the 2013 with cloth seats? I can be pretty hard on my interior seating, and wouldn't want to ruin the leather. Please help this noob out here.
PS my Avitar is a random picture I found online. If it belongs to anyone, I will remove it ASAP! Apologies in advance. And if it IS your vehicle, you have one badass truck!

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in the market to trade my truck in on a 2012 raptor, I don't think I will have the chance to get a 2013. My question is this, In the 2012 you had an option for cloth seats? Right?? And My dealer told me that the 2013 will come with Leather ONLY!!!??? Is there a way to get the 2013 with cloth seats? I can be pretty hard on my interior seating, and wouldn't want to ruin the leather. Please help this noob out here.
PS my Avitar is a random picture I found online. If it belongs to anyone, I will remove it ASAP! Apologies in advance. And if it IS your vehicle, you have one badass truck!

NO you can't get cloth seats for ANY Raptor. It was (it) only available for Goverment ordered (Boarder Patrol or Police Use) Fleet orders.

And can't be ordered with a "Ford Business Fleet Fin Code" to any normal business / fleet customer.

Sorry, Randy

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon.... I love the smell of leather in the morning

Busa- get you some cloth seats....

OP
OP
vaquero

vaquero

Reaction score
okay I guess I will have to get some seat covers that hopefully look good and can stand up to the Raptors' intelligence and sophistication. Like I said I am hard on Interior seating and have never owned any truck with leather seats. So anyone know of a good quality leather repair shop in Everett Washington???? I may need it!!!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay I guess I will have to get some seat covers that hopefully look good and can stand up to the Raptors' intelligence and sophistication. Like I said I am hard on Interior seating and have never owned any truck with leather seats. So anyone know of a good quality leather repair shop in Everett Washington???? I may need it!!!

Raptor leatheris not know for its durability, have it replace prior to the warranty expiration, if you are truly hard they won't make it that long anyway... (dam that sounded weird)

OP
OP
vaquero

vaquero

Reaction score
So I am stuck with leather huh? Okay then like you said, just let the warranty take over or cover them. Is there a seat cover being made for the 2012 Raptor, if so do you know by whom and how much?
I have been looking online and haven't found any as of yet.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score