Ranger Raptor

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
From the video...check out the shock. It's got an SVC CAS style threaded preload adjustment. Pretty cool.

xFV4TxE.jpg

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the video...check out the shock. It's got an SVC CAS style threaded preload adjustment. Pretty cool.

I missed that, nice. And there's an alignment cam on the LCA.

I'm betting it'll have the 2.7L Ecoboost in it which should make good power. I just get the feeling it'd be ridiculous fun.

I bet you're right, from what I've read the little 2.7 is pretty potent. Likely a diesel option for the oil burner crowd as well.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks Tacomish like. Competing with Toyota Tacoma? mid size...The stigma of the Ford Ranger is that its a grocery , errands round town type of truck. I am spoiled with the room that the Raptor offers and the menacing look. Let Ford do its marketing, next thing they will tell you it runs on chicken shit mixed with blueberries. This truck does not look like anything special IMO. And BTW **** gas mileage

Breaking News: Gen1 Haterz have now leaped past the Gen2 and the Baby Raptor is now under attack!

6gl2v07z5g.jpg

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are going to build a Ranger Raptor.

Sounds ******* gay.