Question about a possible purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r1_hauler

Reaction score
So I am in the process of trying to find my first Raptor. I have a couple that I am very serious about, but having a hell of time trying to decide.
One of the trucks I am thinking I ran across a picture that doesn't seem right.

In the picture below is the dent in the drivers door sill, is this normal for a Raptor? I am thinking not but haven't seen anything to say otherwise.
b0923a33d7b01d6377ac88b1d6d.jpg

Hunter Dewey

Reaction score
No that for sure doesn't look right. In fact this has been the first time I've ever seen a raptor with the power side steps.

OP
OP
R

r1_hauler

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responses. That is what I thought and will scratch this one off the list.

D

Deleted member 12951

I weigh 325 and I don't even have dent there. Power steps is a mod that is done.

BigTang

Reaction score
I put a small dent in my 14 by standing w all my weight on my heel and leaning to clean the roof. Luckily it was on the passenger side and I didn't have to look at it daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

r1_hauler

Reaction score
Well the salesman won't give up. He sent me two more pictures trying to say that's how they are made and it was a bad shadow.

Here are the 2 new pictures he sent

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_6848.jpg

Here is a link to the add for the truck. Does anyone know this truck and/or its history? I know its a long shot but worth a try.

Cars.com add for 2013 blue raptor

Last edited: