Prospective Texas Buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to add another Post, but I need to find a Texas (Houston Area-ish) dealer that wont bend me over on ordering a base model white Scab. With all this talk about no more raptors until 2016, I'm kind of in a scramble to place an order, that is if I still can. I'd like to keep the price at or under MSRP $47,000. Let me know if any one has any info.

Machine

Reaction score
My Raptor came in Friday. It's not what you asked for but there was a black SCREW on the same transport that my salesman said was unsold. Port Lavaca Ford. Ask for Steven Wiley. He will also order for you well below Msrp.

Reaction score
I hate to add another Post, but I need to find a Texas (Houston Area-ish) dealer that wont bend me over on ordering a base model white Scab. With all this talk about no more raptors until 2016, I'm kind of in a scramble to place an order, that is if I still can. I'd like to keep the price at or under MSRP $47,000. Let me know if any one has any info.

Stew,
All the great advertising I've gotten off the Ford Raptor Forum has been great! Yours will be the fifth sale from FRF! I delivered #4 today to a customer from Galveston.

I decided it's well past time to join FRF!

FYI....You did get our last allocated Raptor!

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stew,
All the great advertising I've gotten off the Ford Raptor Forum has been great! Yours will be the fifth sale from FRF! I delivered #4 today to a customer from Galveston.

I decided it's well past time to join FRF!

FYI....You did get our last allocated Raptor!

Glad to have you...:pepper:

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have to retract all good things i have ever said about the port lavaca dealership. After promoting them on this forum i know for in fact i have had a few referrals and i kept asking this salesman Jeremy for a referral kick back. After being Lied to to my face repeatedly,( the check was cut, the check was in the mail, next week, next week, they cut chcks on fridays) he finally paid up and went forward telling me that Me bugging him so much was not cool and he had to pay it out of his pocket. Well the lieing sack shouldnt of lied so much to me, after a brief talk with the GM of sales I hope he never gets another raptor sale. Stay away from port lavaca for ford raptors, especially the salesman jeremy. Steven wiley is not longer there, i heard he moved to college station. He is the only man i will deal with when i buy a truck.