Prospective Buyer in TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy Folks!

Just wanted to say hello and look for some help. I have been playing with Mustangs for a while and after driving the wife's FX4(traded in) I am itching to get a Raptor!

I am looking to order a Raptor from a dealer in Texas. The best deal I have so far is 2k off sticker. Any advice on expected pricing in the region or are there any dealers on the forum? I am aiming to order a 2011 Molten Scab.

Thanks!!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy Folks!

Just wanted to say hello and look for some help. I have been playing with Mustangs for a while and after driving the wife's FX4(traded in) I am itching to get a Raptor!

I am looking to order a Raptor from a dealer in Texas. The best deal I have so far is 2k off sticker. Any advice on expected pricing in the region or are there any dealers on the forum? I am aiming to order a 2011 Molten Scab.

Thanks!!

Welcome!!

I offer -$3000 OFF MSRP if you are intrested.
You don't have much time for a Molten Orange 2011 SC.
YOU CAN'T GET NAV anymore, you know that right??

drop me a line, and I will build one for you.
[email protected]

thanks randy

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Corey, your order has been placed.
That was painless, wasn't it??

Thanks again for your business!! Now the wait begins, but you should be cruising in your New Molten Orange SC in about 8 weeks or so........

randy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. Grats! Once I get mine home and all my friend drool over it, I'll refer them to Randy as well!!!!!