Printing a DORA (help my dealer)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

countryham

Reaction score
My dealer has no idea how to print the DORA for my order.

Are there any dealers on here or someone knowledgeable about Ford's internal network that can help me point them in the right direction to get my DORA printed out?

I've researched the forums and couldn't find anything specific on exactly what the dealer needs to do (or even what system they have to be logged into) to print out a DORA.

I don't believe they are lying to me, but that they are truly just clueless about this. They did print out the entire order sheet for their dealership and offered that to me, but not my DORA.

Thanks for any help offered that I can pass along to my dealer.

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never got one FWIW. I had heard that some dealers no longer use this type of ordering system. Its not worth causing tension with the dealer trying to get it because at some point they are just cussing you when you leave and getting irritated because you the customer are telling the dealer how to do their job and you must know everything because of the internet.

Key info you do need is do they actually have allocation(s) available now and what # of # are you? After that its up to the magic of priority codes and options picked.

All I needed to get updates from FP was my last name, the order number and dealer code (you can look up the dealer code on Locate a Dealer | fleet.ford.com)

OP
OP
C

countryham

Reaction score
Key info you do need is do they actually have allocation(s) available now and what # of # are you? After that its up to the magic of priority codes and options picked.​

True enough. It was helpful in my case because the dealer kept telling me the order had been pulled and when I asked for the DORA, it turns out the order was not pulled and I wouldn't have known if I hadn't insisted on the DORA. It's all good now, the order was finally pulled and I've got a build date now.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

As it turns out, the DORA ended up going to the dealer's young daughter for construction paper. He takes the nightly printouts they don't use home for his daughter to scribble on. That story is just crazy enough that I believe it.

I was able to verify the options they ordered were correct and I've got a build date now.