Pricing advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would try to get him lower, but I'm a cheap bastard. If you can get it at $54k then go for it. The truck looks super clean and low miles. Get a car fax report just in case.

D

Deleted member 12951

Shows low baller will be ignored. Think $54 will get you ignored. Try $57

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's a decent price. I Just sold the same exact truck minus the signature for significantly more money. Except mine only had 1500 miles. I agree with RDFTS and think $57k is the number to throw at him. And if not let me know because I've been scoping out another Roush with barely any miles for a little more that I may let you in on if I go a different direction.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would start at $50k and work him from there. Don't negotiate over email and when you make an offer, be ready to execute with cash or check in hand. Hundred dollar bills talk.

OP
OP
O2ShootTheJ

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 56 would be the most I want to pay for it. I plan on going to look at it in person this weeknd. Not going to take 50g's in cash with me though lol. I'll be taking out a loan to buy it anyways so that's kind of impossible.

Gonna shoot for low to mid 50's. I'd be pretty happy at 53/54 but I don't think he will go for it.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

I would try to get him lower, but I'm a cheap bastard. If you can get it at $54k then go for it. The truck looks super clean and low miles. Get a car fax report just in case.

i'm pretty cheap too. I'd like to pay 48k for it, but then again who wouldn't? lol

OP
OP
O2ShootTheJ

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's a decent price. I Just sold the same exact truck minus the signature for significantly more money. Except mine only had 1500 miles. I agree with RDFTS and think $57k is the number to throw at him. And if not let me know because I've been scoping out another Roush with barely any miles for a little more that I may let you in on if I go a different direction.

sounds good! or if you want to get rid of your 13 let me know. I'm not really looking for a Roush. Just stumbled across this one and thought it was a good deal. kind of stretchign the budget on it to be honest, but I know i'll enjoy that supercharger so much more than a stock raptor

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Have his wife count out $50k in cash and you'll be driving a new truck. ;)

haha i'll bring a $2,000 gift card to Gucci