Prices now that used 2018's are hitting the market

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen any used 2018's on the market yet, but new 2018's are at $20K over here in SoCal...just stupid...

OP
OP
E

esprits4s

Reaction score
I've seen several '18's show up locally as well as nationally on carmax. I've also seen '17's selling for low $60's (including the one that I bought). Premium priced gen 1's seem to be sitting as well locally. From conversations, it seems like some dealers are sitting on used trucks that they overpaid for.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen several '18's show up locally as well as nationally on carmax. I've also seen '17's selling for low $60's (including the one that I bought). Premium priced gen 1's seem to be sitting as well locally. From conversations, it seems like some dealers are sitting on used trucks that they overpaid for.

I hope that's the case...greedy bstrds!!

Cody 2

Reaction score
Used Raptor

We have a local Honda/Toyota Lima Ohio, dealer with a loaded 2018 with 5325 miles. Ask was $68,700 I think.