Pre-Order a 2017 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know we are still a year and half away, but I decided to wait and buy one of the new Raptors as soon as they are available. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience pre-ordering a vehicle? I hate paying much more than MSRP, which may be impossible if I wait to find one already at a dealership. Would I be able to save money by pre-ordering?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Swimmer

Swimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand it's too early to actually pre-order anything now, but when the time comes, is there any benefit to doing it?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unless you have a reputable dealer that you know and TRUST, I wouldn't count on anything.

Personally, I'd keep your eyes on here and wait for someone to report info on order banks opening and any details that comes with that. At most I'd get on a "wait list" through your local dealer but I WOULDN'T give them a dime until I could actually order and even then it's gonna state my deposit is refundable.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expect msrp++++++++ when order banks finally open

Bring Vaseline....

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really.... I know a dealer that charges $500 over invoice for any ordered vehicle. If they announce a v8 I'm signing up.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really.... I know a dealer that charges $500 over invoice for any ordered vehicle. If they announce a v8 I'm signing up.

In that case tell them I want a 2017 Ford GT ordered for me...point being theres a lot of dealers that do these kind of things but if people are paying 5000+ MSRP they probably aren't going to honor these type of deals.