Ordering woes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CupcakeDestroyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have called every dealership in my state and nobody wants to deal. Was offered a 2013 Screw at msrp off the lot asked them about getting closer to invoice on a 14 order and the dealer tells me "I don't even know what the invoice on a Raptor is"...Really. Looks like I will be ordering out of Seattle and traveling 500 miles to get the truck a lot closer to invoice than anywhere in Idaho :)

OP
OP
C

CupcakeDestroyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neither are dealing. Broadway kept sending different stickers of lot trucks from other dealerships and didnt even entertain the idea of an order.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shop around....it took me a couple weeks but I found a dealer that is willing to do $500 over invoice on any ordered vehicles.

Last edited:

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea same issue here. Can go to cali but the taxes and stupid registration fees *** are a joke there. Thats why I moved back to Arizona cali will never get a penny tax from me again. Maybe Texas? Anyone know a dealer in Dallas ftworth area dealing? My sister lives there.

D

Deleted member 12951

I had to go out of state to get mine. The best deal locally was $100 off MSRP. I just have about 200 miles to drive.