Ordered my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just got off the phone with the dealer, did a "handshake" deal over the phone, its not quite a Randy sized deal, but i did use him for Leverage (Randy if your ever in Chicago i owe you a beer!) instead of -$3k off sticker, i brokered -$2500 off on an Orange Screw, side graphics, luxury package, plus package and moonroof. i did add factory spray in bedliner too. sticker $51,475, taking home for $48,975. this my first brand new vehicle purchase, so im all excited and giddy like a lil school girl right now!:happy107::big_banana_Dance:

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TY TY! got the printed up order sheet, says its a Job #3 and i read one of Randy's posts that they start Job #3's early may, so hoping i lucked out and get a quick build and delivery!

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Man! Welcome to the family. I've had mine for a year now. And everyday I drive it, I smile.

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks guys! yeah waiting is ******* tough.... my bartender friend Emily has labeled it "The ***** Truck" (i woulda been very vulgar with her, but her boyfriend was sitting next to me...) and i just agreed, my family is already sick of me taliing about it lol.

but now i just need to find a place that makes car magnets and get a confedrate flag for the roof and 01 for the doors, for my Orange Screw when i take it out jumping!! :peace: