Order Date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the deadline for ordering a 2014 Raptor? If I wanted to order one in November is that to late? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

D

Deleted member 12951

I am pretty darn sure you won't be able to order in November considering they are not making 2015 raptors. And do think it is too late to order a 2014. Your best bet is to find one on a dealers lot with what you want or find out what stock they still or might be coming in.

Evo Raptor

Reaction score
I just went through this myself. It's too late. Had a dealer try right in front of me. Plus called about a dozen dealers and got the same answer. This was last week.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
14 order banks closed 5/22, 15 order banks opened 7/16. You may be able to find a dealer with one in the queue, if it doesn't have a VIN you could still modify. Probably only a couple of weeks left until all VINs are issued.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Monster44

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I read something about ford making the 15 raptor in the 14 sheet metal even though the 15's are aluminum. I don't understand why ford just doesn't come out and say we are or are not making the 15 raptor. This F**king sucks! I have a dealer that can order one or find one, but I can't do it until November.

D

Deleted member 12951

Never heard that any where. They are re-tooling the entire assembly line so don't see that possibly. They make the Raptors and regular F-150 down the same line all mixed together.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
I think they are continuing to build 14 F150s in Kansas City while DTP is down for 15 retool. Raptors aren't made in KC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD