Opinions needed - Used Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorfann

Reaction score
Hello all, first off I am new to site and to Trucks in general. I have always been a car enthusiast and owned my share of sports cars and now I think it is time to get myself a truck. So I joined the forum to get your guys' input and opinions on this Raptor I found today. As of yet, I have not gone to see it, as it is a distance away from where I live in California, so I am just going off of information given and pictures listed on vehicle. The main thing i noticed that is a downside for me is that it has HIGH miles for being a 2011. SO again please let me know if this truck is worth going to check out. Thanks again.

Here is the link to truck:

Used 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor for sale in FULLERTON, CA | Used cars fullerton Used cars close to me

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price reflects the high mileage. Maybe highway miles? Camburg UCA and Fox 3.0 up front is a bonus. Looks clean and well cared for. Might be wise to purchase their power train warranty. Good luck.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The truck definitely looks well taken care of and maintained. From what I can tell from the pics I didn't see any imperfections on the truck. The mileage is up there but the price does make up for it and like backinblack said the Camburg UCA' and 3.0's are a nice bonus. I would probably take a chance on it especially if you're able to get any kind of warranty. Keep us posted on what you decide.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a truck from anyone that put 3.0s on it. Especially with 200,000 miles on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I've had a few sets of 3.0s and bigger and I would never buy a truck I had for 200,000 miles. Typically guys get after it more off-road when they have better suspension. If you do decide to go with this truck see if you can get the alignment checked to make sure the spindles aren't bent and see if they have info on when the 3.0s were put on. I'm assuming the 3.0s will need a rebuild and the rears as well.

OP
OP
R

Raptorfann

Reaction score
I've had a few sets of 3.0s and bigger and I would never buy a truck I had for 200,000 miles. Typically guys get after it more off-road when they have better suspension. If you do decide to go with this truck see if you can get the alignment checked to make sure the spindles aren't bent and see if they have info on when the 3.0s were put on. I'm assuming the 3.0s will need a rebuild and the rears as well.

ill keep that in mind, thanks.