No More 2011 Orders???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Heard from dealer about the possibility that no more 2011's being made due to balance sheets being full. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still waitng for Ford to give it the green light. Any thoughts?

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my experience, you are correct. as of about 2 weeks ago th 11' orders were done. I tried to put an order in on the 16th for an 11' and the dealer was denied... Although, if you trust that your dealer is on the up and up and their attempt went through you should be good. check with them to see if it was pulled...

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I am going to squeeze in under the wire and I placed my order May 3rd. I got the call yesterday with my VIN and my window sticker was in there with a July 17th build date. I had already started making preps for ordering a 2012 in Aug probably from Randy as that sounds like the way to go if you actually want to see a truck.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my 2010 a year ago back in May and ran into issues. The order was dropped twice. The dealership owner being a good friend, was able to call Ford and get my order placed. So with that said, I can see people having issues this time of year ordering a current model vehicle.

OP
OP
raptor_ty

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Just posted on my other thread. Still looks like my 2011 SCREW is going to make it and I ordered it on June 16th. Another 2 weeks to post, but the rep said it's looking good.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just posted on my other thread. Still looks like my 2011 SCREW is going to make it and I ordered it on June 16th. Another 2 weeks to post, but the rep said it's looking good.

Good luck, man... Hope it goes well for ya...:)

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have waited a long time but tomorrow Dearborn gives birth to my Raptor. Exciting and thanks for the great info you guys provide on here. I have a good idea of what I am going to do for now. Looking forward to becoming a supporting member when its in the garage.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have waited a long time but tomorrow Dearborn gives birth to my Raptor. Exciting and thanks for the great info you guys provide on here. I have a good idea of what I am going to do for now. Looking forward to becoming a supporting member when its in the garage.

Congrats!! I jumped the gun and became a supporting member already :peace:

I hope my Raptor is right behind it!