New or Used ? Best dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OkieCommander

Reaction score
hello Im new to the forum.

I have a few questions.

First do I buy new or used. There is a black SCrew used with 14K on it and I m pretty sure its has all the options I want (801A). But its hard for me to say yes to that when I can get a new for about 4K more from what they are asking for the used.

The used one is not at a ford dealership but its right next door to one.

Second, if buying new where can I get the best deal on a Raptor in OK. or even TX,AR, KS, or Missouri. I dont mind driving a little bit to find a better deal? and that is not going to screw me over MSRP.

Thanks in advance,

OkieCommander

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello Im new to the forum.

I have a few questions.

First do I buy new or used. There is a black SCrew used with 14K on it and I m pretty sure its has all the options I want (801A). But its hard for me to say yes to that when I can get a new for about 4K more from what they are asking for the used.

The used one is not at a ford dealership but its right next door to one.

Second, if buying new where can I get the best deal on a Raptor in OK. or even TX,AR, KS, or Missouri. I dont mind driving a little bit to find a better deal? and that is not going to screw me over MSRP.

Thanks in advance,

OkieCommander

When I ordered mine in '11, I got an awesome deal from the dealership in Purcell. However, the dealership has changed ownership a few times since then, so it may or may not be as good. FWIW, if I was shopping for a new one today I'd definitely check Purcell, as well as Seth Wadley in Pauls Valley. Good luck.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. I ordered my truck from Bob Allen Ford for about $300 over invoice. They were only willing to do that price for an order though and not for a vehicle on the lot. I'm sure ordering isn't an option anywhere anymore, but you might ask Bob Allen Ford about MSRP. They're in the Overland Park/Kansas City area. I called all over OK, KS, MO, and TX. But then again there weren't as many threads listing who sold near invoice back in 2011.

JustinFro

Reaction score
What's your budget?

There is a used red SCREW and used red SCAB at Bill Knight here in Tulsa.

There are 3 new SCREWS at the Ford dealership in Broken Arrow. Red, Blue, & White or Silver. They are sitting out every day when I fly by on the highway.

OP
OP
O

OkieCommander

Reaction score
OK, I keep forgetting about Matthews Ford in BA.

If a dealer would use a XPlan I could get it at invoice but I don't that happening. Because the Raptor doesn't work with the Xplan. I would like to stay around 55k but want the Screw with the 801a, and ac seats.

redwreck

Reaction score
I say go used I saved a bunch over buying new. Mine only had 5000 miles and I'm pretty sure it never touched dirt. I bought it from a private party that helps in the negotiation process.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are two dealers near me in St. Louis. Bommarito ford has 6, I think 3 of them are all priced around 55k, also pundmann ford has 5, all priced at 55k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Pundmann also has a used '13 terrain with 8k miles for $50k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime Target

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked for a '14 Scab and couldn't find what I was looking for. The few I found were already sold but still listed on the internet as for sale. I located a used '13 Scab with 801A at a Ford dealership about an hour away from me, figured it was worth looking at it, and ultimately bought it. It was a Certified Pre Owned so I got pretty much the warranty I would've got if I bought a new one. The previous owner purchased it there and traded it in on a Roush Scab. It had 8k on it and it was the exact truck I was looking for so it was a win/win for me. Had it just about 6 moths and haven't regretted it for a second. Absolutely love it.