New Raptor owner! $4,500 off MSRP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK16

Reaction score
Hey all, just grabbed a 2018 Raptor in Lightning Blue with 802A and technology package and a few other goodies (tail appliqué, side appliqué, big moonroof, heated rear seats, hood graphics, spray in bedliner). MSRP was $70,010 but, due to an error with the F150 across-the-table discount of $4,500 being accidentally applied, I got it for $65,510!! No trade in, no other fees other than a $395 dealer documentation fee which is pretty standard here in Massachusetts. Truck had only 5 miles on it! I'm very impressed that dealer honored the pricing when most scummy dealers would have played games.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice deal but more like $2500 off msrp since you paid fords ridiculous vinyl graphic prices ... keep an eye on the moonroof for leaks if you do any off roading

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, great deal.

Pics, or you really bought a prius :p

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AK16,
Nice!
My brother flew my girlfriend and myself into Marlborough airport in 1986...ran out of airstrip....well built chain link fence!

Eddie

zredus

Reaction score
lucky

Hey all, just grabbed a 2018 Raptor in Lightning Blue with 802A and technology package and a few other goodies (tail appliqué, side appliqué, big moonroof, heated rear seats, hood graphics, spray in bedliner). MSRP was $70,010 but, due to an error with the F150 across-the-table discount of $4,500 being accidentally applied, I got it for $65,510!! No trade in, no other fees other than a $395 dealer documentation fee which is pretty standard here in Massachusetts. Truck had only 5 miles on it! I'm very impressed that dealer honored the pricing when most scummy dealers would have played games.

how does one stumble across this?