New info on 2019 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you will have to get the Ricardo seats to get carbon fiber package? I saw a video somewhere that stated that the Recaro seats coincide with the carbon fiber package. I just don’t think I want those seats. Something could change though. The 18 that I Road in had wonderful seats I don’t think they were the same as a standard 150,though I may be wrong . They seem to have extra bolstering. Could somebody clarify this for me ? They were arguably the best seats I’ve ever sat in, I just don’t think The Recaro could be as comfortable?

Beauf

Reaction score
I wonder if you will have to get the Ricardo seats to get carbon fiber package? I saw a video somewhere that stated that the Recaro seats coincide with the carbon fiber package. I just don’t think I want those seats. Something could change though. The 18 that I Road in had wonderful seats I don’t think they were the same as a standard 150,though I may be wrong . They seem to have extra bolstering. Could somebody clarify this for me ? They were arguably the best seats I’ve ever sat in, I just don’t think The Recaro could be as comfortable?

The seats in the Raptor are different than the standard F150. I have no idea if the Recaro seats and carbon fiber will be linked, but it doesn't seem to be in most vehicles. The Recaros are built for racing, to keep you firmly planted in one place through turns, bumps, jumps, etc... I don't think many people would find them to be as comfortable as the standard seats. How much you like or dislike them is largely tied to body type (thinner is better in them) and how much padding your like. I am guessing the also won't be heated/cooled based on similar ones I have seen.

I also happen to think the inserts are ugly and will not hold up well to the butt of a 1911 rubbing on them. I am going to get standard leather.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The active shocks are slick.

Off road cruise control? If you can't moderate the go and stop pedals off road, stay on the pavement and please see your nearest Toyota dealer that best suits your Prius needs.