new aussie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dasko

Reaction score
Hi all,
i was looking at importing a ZL1 camaro but with my new joint venture with a USA based company lifestyle screens i will be needing a work truck and a big one . I will have 16' items to cart around so as ive always loved the Raptor im very keen to import one to aus.

I was after some help because when i search to find one to buy the price variance is so much i must be missing some thing for sure.
When i come over , i do business in Atlanta , so id like to test drive one there and get it shipped to the Philippines for RHD conversion .

whats the deal with supercharging one of these as well ?

I have 2014 Jeep SRT now and i cant charge it as no one can tune them properly as yet and thats annoying.

also any tips to look for before buying one ?

Thanks in advance for your productive response.

jase

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guten Tag

Are you going to put those items in your bed or trailer?

Pricing is hit or miss. Some will work on the price, some won't. Deals can be had. Or you could shop used.

Supercharging is easy and lots of tuning available, just stay away from Hennessey.

Other than that, welcome and post pics when you get it. Some else on here is doing his RHD conversion right now.

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey dasko, The Macf I believe is referring to me regarding the conversion being done right now. Another week or two then a few more for shipping and I should have my new Raptor delivered. Anything you want to know in particular?